Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WWW Wednesdays - March 9th

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 






What are you currently reading? I just started Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer.

What did you just finish reading? I just finished The Spider's Gift: A Ukranian Christmas Story retold by Eric Kimmel.  I'll be adding this one to my list of books to use for the holidays.
 
What do you think you'll read next? I hope to read A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz. But sometimes the books shuffle themselves around and I end up reading something else.  Check back and see.
 
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment