Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Jan 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books to see a complete list of participants hop on over to her blog and check it out.  If you are a student, be sure you have your parents' permission to surf the internet before checking out the other book blogs.

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky at Crazy for Books!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!  We get over 200 links every week!! 

This week's question comes from Barb who blogs at Sugarbeat's Books:
 
 "Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?"
I read mostly mysteries, young adult and children's books. I enjoy mysteries because I like solving a puzzle. I've been a fan of mysteries ever since I read my first Agatha Christie when I was a kid.  As for young adult books - I enjoy them because I find most of them to be very well written and very engaging. I'm drawn to children's books because I'm a children's librarian. I love a really good picture book, because in a previous life I wanted to be an artist. I appreciate illustrations that are vibrant and magical - ones that contribute as much to the story as the words.
What genres do you like? 
 

1 comment: