Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Youth Media Awards Reading Challenge

On my other blog (Booklady's Booknotes) which covers genres of all kinds (be warned, even though the content is clean, I do review books on this blog that are geared for older readers - middle school and high school. As always, I encourage you to be aware of what your elementary reader is reading.) I am hosting a reading challenge.

On January 10th, ALA will announce the winners of their Youth Media Awards. The top three are the Caldecott Award (given for best illustrations in a children's book), Newbery Award (for the best writing) and Printz Award (given for the best young adult/teen book.)  With that in mind, I'd like to encourage people to read more of this books in 2011.

For complete details on how to participate in the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment