Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's To Read Tuesday

Once again it's To Read Tuesday where I talk about what's on my to read list.

Of the ten books posted last week, I was only able to mark one of my list - Emma Dilemma and the Two Nannies by Patricia Hermes.  Stay tuned for a review.

Here are ten more elementary chapter/picture books on my to read list:

1. The Lemonade War by Jaqueline Davis
2. Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer
3. Syren by Annie Sage
4. Al Capone Does My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko
5. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
6. Rule of Three by Megan McDonald
7.  The Sisters Club by Megan McDonald
8.  Parvanna's Journey by Deborah Ellis
9.  Lulu and the Brontosaurus by Judith Viorst
10. Mud City by Deborah Ellis

What's on your To Read List?

No comments:

Post a Comment